Our web design philosophy
helping you see the wood for the trees
With over 10 years of web design experience, we know what works and we most definitely know about customer satisfaction.
You will receive honest advice from us with no technical nonsense; just what you need to know to make an informed decision, in a language you understand.
You want an attractive, modern and effective website or would like to optimise your website for mobile devices? One friendly and helpful contact person, who knows what they're talking about. Then why not contact us for a fair and uncomplicated quote. Welcome to ...
GreenMan web design
HTML emails & PHP/MySQL
HTML marketing emails have to display properly in all email clients. We have a lot of experience with the pitfalls and can help you to get this right. We also offer tailor-made PHP/MySQL solutions.
reliable webmaster services
Are you a small business and would like someone to look after your website? We can maintain and update it for you for a very reasonable monthly fee.
mobile device optimisation
Latest statistics show that half of internet usage is with a mobile device. If your website isn't optimised for mobile devices then you are losing not only potential but existing customers. We can customize your website so it loads fast and is user friendly.
modern & creative websites
A modern and user friendly website attracts more new customers - there's no doubt about it. If that's your goal then you've come to the right place. We are here to help you get the website you need and will make that process as easy as possible for you.
CURRENT WEBSITE PROJECTSArran Geopark
Arran Holiday Cottages
ONGOING PROGRAMMINGHTML emails & web/server based applications (PHP/MySQL) for a variety of companies
OTHER COMPLETED PROJECTSArran Active Outdoor Shop
Monamore Guest House
John o'Groats Trail
Lesley Lockhart Art
Arran Self Storage
Personal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- - Email address
- - First name and last name
- - Phone number
- - Address, County/State/Province, Postal Code, City
- - Company name
Use of DataWe use the collected data for various purposes:
- - To contact you if you request a quote
- - To communicate with you in the course of the creation of a website
- - To provide customer support
Disclosure Of Data
1) Legal RequirementsWe may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- - To comply with a legal obligation
- - To protect and defend our rights or property
- - To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service we provide
- - To protect the personal safety of users of the service we provide or the public
- - To protect against legal liability
2) Security Of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3) Your RightsWe aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- - To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- - To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- - To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide us with. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Cookies1) Similar to other commercial websites, our Website uses a technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
2) Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
3) Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal Information about you and we do not store any personal Information that you provided to us in your cookies.
4) We use ‘session’ cookies which enable you to carry information about the language you'd like to use across pages of the Website. This cookie is automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser.
5) You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website.
Google AnalyticsWe do not use Google Analytics, Webalizer, Matomo or any other similar data gathering and analysis service/software.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +49 1770 808181